What's in Your Chloe Bag?

Always interesting to see what is in everyones bags! so I thought would finally join in :graucho:
I actually weighed mine today with everything in it- [Bay Bowler in Ardoise] - 3.30kg!!! To be fair, you can get a lot in it, and I do! I've been carrying a newborn baby around. :sweatdrop: Have cheated a bit, and left assorted small items in the bag, so it looks as if I am pretty organised. :lol: Just swapping over to a more Summery bag now, so I took the opportunity to take some pics!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,775
  • IMG_0543_2.jpg
    IMG_0543_2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,722
IMG_9582.jpg

I transfer stuff directly from Chanel reissue 227 to Orange Sally double compartment....however, Sally could carried a little more but I don't want to abuse the bag since it supposed to look very structured. :yes:

It's a rainy day, so thought I'd participate in this thread. I've been carrying my Vermillion Bay the last couple of days, and this is what I carry around most of the time. I sometimes change cosmetic bags and sometimes carry one of my wallets, but these seem to be my 'go to's' lately.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,720
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,738
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,842
It's a rainy day, so thought I'd participate in this thread. I've been carrying my Vermillion Bay the last couple of days, and this is what I carry around most of the time. I sometimes change cosmetic bags and sometimes carry one of my wallets, but these seem to be my 'go to's' lately.

Love the vermillion bay llson! it fits a lot.