Cartier....anyone? Cartier "Tank Francaise" Ladies Watch

I have a Coach watch right now and don't really wear watches much, but the next (and only!) watch I will ever buy will be that one! Hopefully in white gold or SS with diamonds... not the super blingy one, the sort of blingy one. It is GORGEOUS and in my mind a perfect classic!! So feminine and classy... I have loved this watch for about 10 years now! :smile:

I have a Coach watch right now and don't really wear watches much, but the next (and only!) watch I will ever buy will be that one! Hopefully in white gold or SS with diamonds... not the super blingy one, the sort of blingy one. It is GORGEOUS and in my mind a perfect classic!! So feminine and classy... I have loved this watch for about 10 years now! :smile:

I too have a Coach one, I mostly wear every day. No I wouldn't wear my Caritier Tank every day, it cost 19,000 dollars and that is way too much money to walk around wearing with on every day.

I love it! Have you seen the tank americaine? Also stunning
Both are on my wishlist but I am now considering a Rolex instead

No, I don't think I have seen the Caritier Tank Americaine. After the last one my husband steers me away from anything remotely looks like it might cost a fortune.
I brought a Rolex some years ago but I am a bling-bling girl and love to shine so I switch to a design that suits my style . I know it is not cool anymore to be flashy but I still love it. :yahoo:

Yes, it's absolutely beautiful!! I love Cartier watches! That being said, my first (and only) Cartier is the two-tone Demoiselle in gold and stainless. I would love to get a Tank F or Tank A in yellow or white gold... but the rose is amazing too!

Your Tank F sounds stunning!! enjoy!!

The Cartier Tank is a true classic. Its sleek, simple and timeless. Mrs. ***** sports one, as do countless celebs...It is my favorite Cartier watch and maybe one day I will get one. That being said, I have and prefer Rolex...