Drilldown

sarah.jane

May 15, 2009
Hello, everyone! First, let me start off by saying that I searched for a thread like this but couldn't find one, so if I just missed it feel free to point me in the right direction.

So, I keep reading about and seeing "drilldown" pictures. Where do you guys find these? Is there a website that has pictures of styles and colors of bags past, present, and future? For example: in my search for a thread about this, I came acoss one debating fuschia/plum patent Sabrina's. I know they have the plum on the website, but I haven't seen or heard about the fuschia (which I am now in love with). Where can I go to find out about future colors and styles? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

There was but Coach shut it down a few months ago. There are some threads about drilldowns that you can search to see if you can find more information. In one of the threads a tpfer managed to post pics of all Coach styles from past to present. I could never get it to open up for me but it may work for you.

There was but Coach shut it down a few months ago. There are some threads about drilldowns that you can search to see if you can find more information. In one of the threads a tpfer managed to post pics of all Coach styles from past to present. I could never get it to open up for me but it may work for you.

Such a bummer. I wondered why it didn't work anymore. That drilldown was always so useful!