Fendi Small two tone B Bag at Yoox!

Ok, so I finally got round to taking a few pics! Sorry, I have only posted 2 (have just got a new camera, courtesy of the the sweet boyfriend!:love:) so, more pics will follow, especially since I have another Fendi B Bag on the way! It's the medium linen with blue patent! Can't wait for it to arrive:love:

Attachments

• FendiBBag1.jpg
    FendiBBag1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 128
  • FendiBBag2.jpg
    FendiBBag2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 149
Thanks DancingQueen and Blueberry!

There is actually a strap on the top of the bag (which I am holding) plus a detachable shoulder strap which I removed. I think it looks more smart hand-held!

Yes it looks great hand-held! I want that same colour combination in a Medium... GORGEOUS! :yahoo: Don't forget to post pictures of your cream/blue bbag when it arrives! Thanks for sharing sweetie! :love:

Will post pics as soon as she arrives DancingQueen! ;) I hope you find the medium size one, I'm looking forward to seeing how the size compares to the small one I have. These Fendi bags are beginning to get addictive....I already have a Balenciaga Bag addiction that is out of control! Oh well, more bags the merrier I say!:graucho:

Very pretty style ... I love your leather one... looks beautiful next to your Spys and larger than I thought from other photos without a bag to compare it to... congratulations a great buy! Bag addictions are a danger for me too.... there is just always another Gorgeous bag you need!!!!!!!!