So does anyone know the bag I bought?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Went to NM to buy a Chanel and couldn't fnd exactly what I wanted - on the way out of the store, I stopped at the Marc Jacobs display and I have never been attracted to MJ bags. So I see this bag that captivates me - it's the "dome" I don't know if anyone has ever heard of it but I couldn't leave the store without it - I am a new MJ fan!!!!!!!!! P.S. This bag has white piping, it is black but has tortoishell and gold on the chains - I have not seen such a stunning bag in a very long time - I am in love!

Attachments

• Shrink MJ.jpg
    Shrink MJ.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 125
  • The one to show.jpg
    The one to show.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 86
SuzyZ, I believe it's Fall 06's Capra Satchel ($1350; from Capra line).
Resort 06's Lou ($1200; from Bal Harbour line) looks quite similar too.
Thank you bag lover - it did cost $1350.00 - why is it that no one at NM knew the name of the bag??? Only purse forum people seem to know names ?

SuzyZ, I believe it's Fall 06's Capra Satchel ($1350; from Capra line).
Resort 06's Lou ($1200; from Bal Harbour line) looks quite similar too.
Thank you bag lover - it did cost $1350.00 - why is it that no one at NM knew the name of the bag??? Only purse forum people seem to know names ?

SusyZ, I read your postings so fast during my a break from work today that I forgot to congratulate you. Capra Satchel is a gorgeous bag, enjoy! =) Congrats!!!! =)

We are purse lovers, that's why we know the names of our bags. =)

Congrats, that bag is beautiful! Is it roomy? Sometimes bags are bigger IRL than in photos... It looks big!
It's very roomy, as a matter of fact, it looked even better with my stuff in it ( which the SA let me do before I bought it) It is an amazing bag, I must say!!

SusyZ, I read your postings so fast during my a break from work today that I forgot to congratulate you. Capra Satchel is a gorgeous bag, enjoy! =) Congrats!!!! =)

We are purse lovers, that's why we know the names of our bags. =)
Dear Bag.Lover - you are so sweet to congratulate me - I really feel like I made a great purchase, like I found a special bag that is elegant. I think it is better to let your bags find you. I never have buyers regret when I do that. I appreciate your kind words.