Is anyone brave enough to confess...

I shudder to think of it...

No accidents, but my bearn wallet "came apart"...the stitching came all undone on the interior...it was totally salvageable (by H for a fee of $250-300 if I recall correctly)...

Again, normal wear...my Globe-Trotter agenda has "bald spots" and the leather tab has split apart...I must take her to the spa...SOON!

Well, I have some advice when carrying box calf bags. Make sure the hardware on your belt is not rubbing your bag.

HG, that's good advice. I've heard that rough clothing rubbing constantly could also scratch the bag. Once I was carrying the bag in my hand along with a shopping bag or two and something one those bags scratched the back of the Kelly.

No thank God nothing . . . yet. I will rely on spa treatments to rescue it from ordinary wear & tear.

Can you imagine seeing your bag under an elephant's foot? :crybaby: :wtf: :crybaby: :shocked:

Oh yes, and my birkin suggestion...be careful of the lock resting directly on the leather if you want to avoid a "smiley"...

I have the "smiley" already! :crybaby: Why haven't I met you guys earlier...

Oh....and the Pegasus Cadena can only be put in the lock portion of the bag for SHOW...It scratches the Palladium if it moves around....:Push:

^think of a windshield wiper going back and forth leaving a streak. Turn it upside down and you have a "smiley". The lock is swinging back and forth and making an arc on the turnlock plate.