Birthday/Anniversary present reveal - My DH's story

mairanellis

Dec 30, 2007
My 25th birthday is on June 16, and our 3rd wedding anniversary is June 25th. Two Fridays ago, I gave him a printout of the 20% off coach factory coupon, and gave him a list of requirements. Had to be all leather, no signature, no black, no white, and not a made-for-factory bag (knowing him he would grab whichever bag was at the front of the store when the boutique deletes are usually at the back.)

I also emailed him examples of bags I liked: leather zoe, sabrina, and bridgit. I thought I'd like the zoe because it's similar to carly, I fell in love with the coral patent sabrina and thought maybe he'd be able to score a sabrina in another color at the outlet, and I knew he wouldn't be able to find the bridgit at the outlet anymore, but didn't hurt to throw it in there(even though I had never seen it IRL only in pictures online).

Always wanting to please his wife, and not trusting his taste, he convinced two of his coworkers who were women to go with him to the outlet during their lunch break. He spoke with a SA who told him they'd be getting zoes in about 2 weeks (after my bday), they didn't have sabrinas, and the didn't have bridgits since last year. However, one SA had her personal bridgit that she brought out to show them and he thought it was so neat with all the compartments and stuff.

He came home disappointed that he didn't find anything at the outlet. A few days later he created a new ebay account and bought something off ebay that he didn't want to tell me. He got the package on Friday and decided to give me my bday/anniversary present early. He locked himself in the guest room to gift wrap it and was so excited to give it to me.

What do you think it was??

modeling shots

Attachments

• IMG_3124_2.JPG
    IMG_3124_2.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3123_1.JPG
    IMG_3123_1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3134_12.JPG
    IMG_3134_12.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3133_11.JPG
    IMG_3133_11.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3125_3.JPG
    IMG_3125_3.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 46
He said when he saw the SA's bridgit, he really liked it, so he found a NWT one on ebay and bought it for me! I was shocked because I never really expected him to get me this one since it wasn't in the stores anymore, and I've never seen one in real life. I was a little unsure about it when I saw it (afraid the metallic will rub off), but this bag will have significance since my husband picked it out for my birthday/anniversary.