Amazone?? Anyone have one?

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
So?? Does anyone have this bag? If you do, do you have any loves/hates about it? I'm thinking of getting it as my everyday man-bag.. Right now I have a Zara bag and it has a flap (i hate flaps but i have it cuz it's the only man bag i have)... I need it to carry:

- eyeglasses & hard case
- mints
- chapstick
- keys on mono cles
- cellphone
- ipod & headphones
- pocket agenda
- and various amount of crap like folded paperwork, pens, pencils etc.

on occasion i stuff candy/can of soda in it too.. lol.

anyone that has one that can take pics of it stuffed i would reaaaaaallly appreciate it. I'm probably gonna get one anyway, but i just want to get a pre-idea. hehe. :smile: thanks a bunch!

I had one but sold it was too small for me. I found that b/c it is more vertical, my stuff would get stacked on top of each other and I'd have to take everything out to get to the bottom.

For what you want to carry, a bigger LV messenger like the Olav may be better.

Bonjour, I bought an AMAZONE two months ago because I wanted a bag to wear accross the body.
I can put inside :

* porte-valeurs Yen with an agenda inside
* porte-chéquier
* kleenex
* cellphone
* pochette clés perfo
* Longchamp glasses box
* porte-monnaie viennois (but I prefer the porte-monnaie plat which takes less place inside). After that it's full up !

Here are pictures.

100_0001_2.JPG

100_0002_2.JPG

Bonjour, I bought an AMAZONE two months ago because I wanted a bag to wear accross the body.
I can put inside :

* porte-valeurs Yen with an agenda inside
* porte-chéquier
* kleenex
* cellphone
* pochette clés perfo
* Longchamp glasses box
* porte-monnaie viennois (but I prefer the porte-monnaie plat which takes less place inside). After that it's full up !

Here are pictures.

OMG thank you sooooooo much!! the pictures totally helped! looks like it can hold everything i need! my zara bag holds pretty much the same stuff, but i hate the flap.

thanks to the other people for your responses. :smile:

I had one but sold it was too small for me. I found that b/c it is more vertical, my stuff would get stacked on top of each other and I'd have to take everything out to get to the bottom.

For what you want to carry, a bigger LV messenger like the Olav may be better.

oh and thanks for the tip. and i do have a bigger messenger and it's the granddaddy of them all... the abbesses.. but it's too humongor.. i need a small across body bag to just hold essentials. small stuff. i just listed a lot cuz it's all individual.. but really it's just stuffed in there.. lol.