Will it be hard to find a Plum Le Fab?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I know this color was discontinued. Does anyone know how long ago?

I am recently loving Suhali's and wondering if my chances are slim to find a Le Fab in this color.:shrugs:

I always see the white ones on ebay. But have not really seen the plum.

Is this a lost cause? If so I will move onto something else. LOL:lol:

I know this color was discontinued. Does anyone know how long ago?

I am recently loving Suhali's and wondering if my chances are slim to find a Le Fab in this color.:shrugs:

I always see the white ones on ebay. But have not really seen the plum.

Is this a lost cause? If so I will move onto something else. LOL:lol:

HI!!! i know you. ha ha ha. good luck finding your bag. can I borrow it when you get it? ha ha ha

HI!!! i know you. ha ha ha. good luck finding your bag. can I borrow it when you get it? ha ha ha

:roflmfao: You are such a goofball. Glad you are enjoying yourself here. Welcome. :graucho:

And no you can't borrow it when I find it. You're too hard on bags. I've seen yours :roflmfao: Just kidding :roflmfao:

I think Plum is the rarest color for the Le Fab, other than the gold and silver.
I do see plum Le Tal's pretty often. Those are gorgeous! The best le tal color by far!!

I think Plum is the rarest color for the Le Fab, other than the gold and silver.
I do see plum Le Tal's pretty often. Those are gorgeous! The best le tal color by far!!

Man. Not good. I keep seeing plum le tals too. If I wait patiently I'm sure a Plum will come up. Hope I ahve not changed my mind by then :lol: