When I grow up I wanna be......

amamxr

Aug 21, 2006
Baby comes home..after much debate about having her date coded, the powers that be at LV state that they made these peices without a date code. So she does not have an identity but that's ok I love her just the same. I am really surprised at how much room there is inside.

I mention the date code issue for all of our awesome authenticators as an addition to their notes.. :flowers:

Baby comes home..after much debate about having her date coded, the powers that be at LV state that they made these peices without a date code. So she does not have an identity but that's ok I love her just the same. I am really surprised at how much room there is inside.

I mention the date code issue for all of our awesome authenticators as an addition to their notes.. :flowers:

is that a vip piece?

These little treasures were made for the debut of the Icons event held in LV stores around the country. I fell in love with this one versus the lockit because it holds quite a bit more and even more than the cles. This one is the Steamer.:flowers: