Post all miumiu SALES Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
If you happen to see a great deal at the store..like a sale..etc..Post it here....Put item,price,and location seen!Thanks!:smile:

NO CHATTER PLEASE,any chitchat will b deleted so it DOESNT CLUTTER THREADS people subscribe to!!!OK?!

Neiman Marcus Private Sale: Prada
Prada  Premier Designer Handbags - Neiman Marcus Online=

FREE SHIPPING* at ANY price with code HOLIDAY

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive free standard shipping, enter the promo code HOLIDAY in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. This offer applies to standard shipping on Internet orders only and does not apply to the NM Gift Card¨, out-of-stock items, monogrammed items, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, items that state "Shipping Only," or items that include additional shipping charges. The $8 charge added to each additional shipping address and the additional $5 charge applied when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or some U.S. territories still applies. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases. International shipping not available with online purchases. Offer expires 12/13/06 at 11:59 PM CT.

Thanks for posting, I'm interested to know too, I'm in Chicago, I wonder if they would be have a sale at the boutique here...

I'll try to confirm also...

If anyone else has some scoop please post dying to know

Thanks!

Antic Large Push-Lock Tote in Teak ($1255 -> $878)
Prada - Antic Large Push-Lock Tote - Saks.com

Antic Push-Lock Bag in Bruciato ($1195 -> $836.5)
Prada - Antic Push-Lock Bag - Saks.com

Nappa Push-Lock Bag in Black ($1095 -> $766.5)
Prada - Nappa Push-Lock Bag - Saks.com

Small Nylon Hunting Bag in Black ($515 -> $360.5)
Prada - Small Nylon Hunting Bag - Saks.com

Travel Bag in ($2095 -> $1465)
Prada - Travel Bag - Saks.com

Diano Zip Top Hobo in Black & Bruciato ($1095 -> $766)
Prada - Daino Zip Top Hobo - Saks.com

Nylon and Cervo Hobo in Black ($990 -> $693)
Prada - Nylon and Cervo Hobo - Saks.com

Hi there
general question - do you know anywhere you can sell Prada stuff? I know ebay is an option but over (germany) there seem to be legal issues with brand stuff... (I used to live in UK and there were never such issues...ah the good old days). I guess it is because of all the fake stuff out there.

I am sitting on a cosmetic (clutch?) bag thingy in satin which was supposed to be a gift for my mother and then I gave something else - but I really don't need this one.

Anyway, any ideas, would be great.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.