Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Hey ladies (and guys), random Tiffany Q...

I read somewhere that someone went to Tiffany & Co in Vegas??

I'm from Australia but next month I'm going to LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas and I'd love to spend some (lots) of my hard-earned dosh at a Tiffany store. Can someone give me some insight into where the Vegas one is? Is it near/on the 'Strip'?? And it open late?? I'm underage so I won't be gambling away in vegas but I'd love to spend some quality time in Tiffany & Co instead.

Also I'm really nervous about going into one of those stores, they look so intimidating. Are the salespeople nice or snobby? I will be dressed like a tourist so I'm afraid I will be completely ignored/looked down upon.

Lastly, what should I buy??? The Ace of Spades charm from Vegas?? :biggrin:
I'd love to buy something from the Keys collection and some charms for the Tiffany charm bracelet I got last year.

I was in Vegas 2 years ago, and the service at the Bellagio was great! The SAs were very helpful and knowledgeable. No snootiness at all. Have an amazing time!

Hey ladies (and guys), random Tiffany Q...

I read somewhere that someone went to Tiffany & Co in Vegas??

I'm from Australia but next month I'm going to LA, San Francisco and Las Vegas and I'd love to spend some (lots) of my hard-earned dosh at a Tiffany store. Can someone give me some insight into where the Vegas one is? Is it near/on the 'Strip'?? And it open late?? I'm underage so I won't be gambling away in vegas but I'd love to spend some quality time in Tiffany & Co instead.

Also I'm really nervous about going into one of those stores, they look so intimidating. Are the salespeople nice or snobby? I will be dressed like a tourist so I'm afraid I will be completely ignored/looked down upon.

Lastly, what should I buy??? The Ace of Spades charm from Vegas?? :biggrin:
I'd love to buy something from the Keys collection and some charms for the Tiffany charm bracelet I got last year.

Hi Stephanie- fancy seeing u here. I just got back from my trip to La and Vegas- you are going to have a BALL once you get over that 15 hour flight. Tonight is the first night i've not been asleep at 7pm since I returned (on Thursday) I did see the Tiffany Store in The Forum Shops in Ceasears Palace I think (I was making a bee line for the Pandora Store as too much to see everywhere in Vegas- LOVED it) I think you should be fine though they are used to Tourists in Vegas- don't think I met any locals.

As for Tiffany and Co, I'm VERY excited by my first Tiffany purchase made in Rodeo Drive, well off Rodeo and opposite The Regent Beverley Wiltshire Hotel it had 2 enterances- I wheeled in my stroller from the entrance opposite the Hotel and then walked around the ground floor- VERY EXPENSIVE rings- realised I was in wrong area so rushed off to the lift- LOL. Hense after my purchase I came out from the other entrance onto the little cute hill OFF Rodeo opposite Versace.

Unfortunately, I was with a tour bus on that day and didn't have long there so I made a beeline for the bracelets looked at 3 and bought within 5 mins- think it was prob the easiet sale the SA ever had, she was friendly though- LOL Certainly my quickest EVER decision and i'm NOT dissapointed at all.

Now I just need to work out it's name!!!!!!!??????????? I think it's in the Return to Tiffanys range and it has the Heart and it has a circle with a bar to fasten it- OMG i'm such a Novice- must find my receipt!!!!

Sorry- LOL

Hi to EVERYONE else- hope you don't mind me butting in- I have another NEW obsession in fact 2 since my Trip to USA- I found the Coach Outlets in Vegas too!!!! Oh dear too many things to obsess about!!!!:yahoo:

Hi Stephanieeee

I went to the one in LA and I looked like a proper tourist (shorts, t-shirt, casual flip-flops, and a camera round my neck). I was with my boyfriend who was also wearing similar clothing plus he's a 6ft 2in skin-head with beard - he can be quite intimidating.

We were eyed up by the security at first but when I started putting aside 10 bracelets, he knew we were buying a lot and stopped giving us looks.

I think places like LA, SA & Vegas are used to tourists visiting them and so are more prepared to help you.

Have a great holiday-pls tell me how Vegas is. I want to go there next year for my boyfriends 30th bday.

Cookie it was my 30th birthday the week before I went. So the trip was instead of a big party- why spend $1000's on everyone else getting drunk- as much as I love my friends!!!! I LOVED Vegas I just thought it was mainly for gambling but boy was i wrong- the window shopping was outt of this world the attention to detail as I walked the Streets of Venice and rode a Gondela, walked the streets of Paris and went up the Eiffle Tower and walked the streets of Rome, all in a day.

I saw more than one Tiffany's I think the Bellagio had one too- but there's prob more?? All the shops were dressed up to impress!!!! The Outlets weren't as great on the eye but great on the wallet- well I lied there as I just bought more than u would in the hotel shops.

Enjoy yourselves- book away!!!!!

Here is my small but very loved collection. I purchased my first (the open heart) in April and not even 2 months passed before I was back for more.

openheart.jpg

Atlas.jpg

Here's my collection -- as you can see I love the Elsa Peretti line. And yellow gold...

attachment.php

Medium Open Heart pendant on cord
Open Heart bracelet
Mini Starfish pendant
Initial pendant ("t")
Diamonds by the Yard - Sapphire with two diamonds
Bean pendant -- Lapis
Small Open Heart pendant

I wonder if there's a Starfish bracelet -- I've seen the one with one charm hanging, but I'd love one with five charms linked, like my Open Heart one...

Attachments

• IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 15,081
yanamei, i could totally tell you have a particular attraction towards one type of metal ;), the yellow gold is gorgeous! i'm planning to add some yellow gold into my collection one day :smile:.

Hey Kymmeeh!

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you. With the suede packaging, you only get that if you spend more than $1000. I was just showing them packaged that way for the photos. :smile: Love that packaging though. It looks so lux!

i dunno if because i'm special or what not, haha, i'm j/p :P, but i got the suede special lux packaging for a black onxy ss toggle necklace that wasn't more than a $1000. no clue why...but i LOVE it so much!

Here is my small but very loved collection. I purchased my first (the open heart) in April and not even 2 months passed before I was back for more.

openheart.jpg

Atlas.jpg

I'm loving the open heart necklace- I've just bought the Return to Tiffany Heart charm and a beaded 16inch necklace- I prefered it more than the delicate chain for the charm- it stands out more. Got it in Melbourne yesterday to complement my Return to Tiffany Heart toggle Bracelet (worked out the name) I got in LA last month. I'm VERY EXCITED.

Think I'd like the open heart next but think i'd go for the delicate necklace in 18inch as I usually wear low line tops with a little cleavage- what do u think??? Plus what size Open Heart do u all have???

Woops just realised that I need to open a new thread to ask this???? I have never opened one before- SORRY

Last edited:
I'm loving the open heart necklace- I've just bought the Return to Tiffany Heart charm and a beaded 16inch necklace- I prefered it more than the delicate chain for the charm- it stands out more. Got it in Melbourne yesterday to complement my Return to Tiffany Heart toggle Bracelet (worked out the name) I got in LA last month. I'm VERY EXCITED.

Think I'd like the open heart next but think i'd go for the delicate necklace in 18inch as I usually wear low line tops with a little cleavage- what do u think??? Plus what size Open Heart do u all have???

Woops just realised that I need to open a new thread to ask this???? I have never opened one before- SORRY

I love my open heart necklace. I am a little over 5 feet tall and have the small (there's a mini size but it's really for kids or as an add on charm because it is REALLY small) which comes with a 16 inch chain. There's a medium that, in my opinion, only some people can pull off. If you go to this old thread you can see comparison pictures.
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/elsa-peretti-open-heart-size-389909.html

Re: the Open Heart sizes -- if you look upthread at my "collection" post, there's the "mini" (charms on the bracelet), the "small" (pendant on chain), and "medium" (pendant on cord) all side-by-side. There's also a "large" that is absolutely huge. I tried it on and yow, that's a lot of look. Especially in gold, maybe silver is not quite so much "yow."

I agree with Nurse Ann that the "small" is the best for an everyday classic. I had that one first, and it took a while for me to get used to the step up to the "medium." I only wear it when I'm either wearing a completely plain scoop neck and no earrings, or if I'm doing punk-girl layered chains, studded cuff, heavy black-framed glasses and motorcycle boots.

As for the length, I think the 18" would look great with your height and preferred necklines. I have both of mine on 18" chain/cord, and I too go for the lower scoop/vee with a hint of cleavage. ;) The poster in Nurse Ann's link has her small and medium both on 16" chains, for reference.

yanamei, i could totally tell you have a particular attraction towards one type of metal ;), the yellow gold is gorgeous!
Thanks, aquablueness! I really do have a thing for it, I don't have any white metals at all. The lapis bean was a gift from my mom, and originally came on a sterling chain, but she had Tiffany change out the chain for a gold one, love how moms just know how these things are...