some girl at my work has a papillon 30 in the mc lol

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
it was so fake. That style of bag doesnt even exist, not in the mc anyway. She walks around at work like her :lol: **** doesnt stink and i know that her bag is so fake. I feel like telling her but i dunno! what do you ladies think?

lol what would you do? would you just let her walk around like that or walk by and cough "fake" or tell her. I dont wanna ruin it for her. Maybe she got it for a gift and really believes its real.

OMG that is too funny!!

If you are going to say something, you should be like "What a unique piece! Next time I am in the boutique I will have to ask the SA to show it to me".

LOL that way you don't have to say "ITS FAKE" but she will

a. totally get the hint that YOU know she is full of sh*t
b. freak out and get all nervous that you are going to "find out" the truth about her bag

:smile:

lol what would you do? would you just let her walk around like that or walk by and cough "fake" or tell her. I dont wanna ruin it for her.

That sounds a little immature... if I were in your shoes, and she said a rude comment about my bags or something, I would definitely call her out. Other than that, yeah just ignore her.

i've seen the Multicolore Papillons running around in Buffalo too, complete with bow and all like the Cherry Blossom ones :lol:

it's best not to say anything to her, unless she herself says something about your stuff (if she ever does)

Big chance she bought it at the same store as Hiltons..

106.jpg

paris16bg.jpg

I personally won't say anything unless she is bragging about the bag..