~ CHANEL MOMMIES FUN TIME Part 4

The next best thing to new-purse photos, is food pics, right? These were some of the food served during today's wedding shower for DD's friend. The egg salad sandwiches were prepared by yours truly :P

julie6.jpg

julie4.jpg

Hello Ladies! Yeah a new chat thread. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I've been quiet here since I've been crazy busy at work.

Hi True, that looks yummy!!! BTW..I'm going to be traveling to Chicagoland in about a week Jun 16-19 for work. Hoping to catch a nice weather there.

Just a quick "HI!!!!!" to all my girlfriend!!! Life continues to be so busy for me- my immediate "boss" retired and his last day was Thursday- so, we are really restructuring "things" at work- badly needed changes! But- I am just so busy! and- I am going back to school- at 54 yrs young! going to get my EdS- then maybe my doctorate. A fantastic opportunity was presented that I could not pass up.
I miss you ALL!!!!
Alphie--please feel better!!! Warm hellos to ALL of you!

Good morning Girls! What happened to this thread? Why is it going so slooooooooooow?

Anyway, in Rachel's absence, I started part IV of Chanel Mommies Looking Good so to keep the modeling pictures moving. Don't want to lose a good thread, right?

Good morning Girls! What happened to this thread? Why is it going so slooooooooooow?

Anyway, in Rachel's absence, I started part IV of Chanel Mommies Looking Good so to keep the modeling pictures moving. Don't want to lose a good thread, right?

hey sophie, good morning. how are you? its been quiet on this thread...dont know why. i guess everyone are busy.