Q on the Damier Key and Change holder

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I have a car key that has a remote on it, it's 3 1/4 inch long. Does it fit into the key and change holder with 3 other keys? The remote is 1/4 inch thick. Trying to see if the holder has enough room. Anybody knows? Thanks!

p10295850_ph_hero.jpg

I doubt it... my car key is an electronic fob and it does not fit in the cles with my key ring and two house keys, so I leave it on the outside. I guess I could just cram it in there, but I don't want to.

i prefer the damier 4-key holder for my keys..for some reason i don't put keys into cles, but i do use it as a coin purse..i don't like bulky cles..it changes the shape of the cles...HTH

I dont put my keys in either, they hang just like that and i put change and debitcard/lic and c/c in the pochette part :smile:

makes life easy when running the kids to school :smile:

i don't like keeping keys attached directly to the cles, even though mine will fit. i valet at the mall and other places a lot, so i find by keeping the carkeys on one ring and house keys on the cles, i can take my keys/cles and leave the car keys in the ignition.

I was thinking of getting that too but don't want to attach my keys...so can't think of other functions it'd bring me.

How roomy is it? Anyone got a mono rabat??.....