Question About The Mini Satin Spy

I called Elux today because I wanted to order the Satin one and they told me they won't be getting any more of them in. I'm not sure about the zucca though. I think I'm just going to order from styledrops.

I called Elux today because I wanted to order the Satin one and they told me they won't be getting any more of them in. I'm not sure about the zucca though. I think I'm just going to order from styledrops.

So the bags on Styledrop are authentic?

I just made a post in the pinned topic about Styledrop because I am not familiar with them. It's not the satin one but it has caught my eye! :heart:

BTW, thanks for all your help!! :flowers:

I believe its been discussed before. Styledrops does sell authentic stuff, but the price on the website is not the price you actually will pay. Several tPFers found that a higher figure was eventually charged to their credit cards.

I believe its been discussed before. Styledrops does sell authentic stuff, but the price on the website is not the price you actually will pay. Several tPFers found that a higher figure was eventually charged to their credit cards.

I ordered that little bad boy before I left work yesterday. :yahoo:

When I got home last night, I was skimming my caller ID and saw an unusal 1-800 number. I called it and it was my bank inquiring about the charge to my debit card - making sure that I made the purchase. The quy said the price was $1200.00+ but I could have sworn that with shipping the amount was $1184.00.

I knew I wasn't going crazy and that the amount charged wasn't what was quoted on their site. :shrugs: