I never thought I'd become a Chanel Junkie ;)

kis

Oct 31, 2006
Hey guys :smile:

Thought I'll share with you my two new Chanels :smile: not my first, but definitely my first store bought ones! :smile: [My dad bought over one vintage one from my mom for me last month]

Bought the black one on the 23rd (gosh was it only a week ago?), and the white one on the 24th.. originally I was looking for a black patent 2.55 but it was sold out by the time I got to the store, and I settled for the black one instead cuz I really liked the shape! It was way more expensive than the 2.55 though :/ it's about 3k usd.

No idea what it is called, hence, photo up for you guys to try identify it :smile: I thought it came off the fall line, but I haven't seen anything that matched so far. I probably need better photos of it though, which I shall take once I've got more time :smile:

Pardon the lack of my knowledge of terms =p Hence being in this forum, to learn them! =)

I bought the white 2.55 at the airport.. while rushing home.. it was a split minute decision but boy was it sooo gorgeous =) and it didn't look oldish at all, which I was kinda concerned the 2.55s might look =p

Okay, so this is my hello thread here, I will take better pictures of the black bag, and also the rest of my Chanel stuff :smile:

Oh yes, forgot I had pictures of this Chanel belt my mother gave me as well :smile: Vintage in gold with chunky charms, it's so heavy and I just love it!

Ok, I took these from my built-in webcam, so it was kind of hard to angle myself =p

But I really really love this belt =) I think you could use it as a necklace.. if you wanted a sore neck =p

Attachments

• Photo 101.jpg
    Photo 101.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Photo 114.jpg
    Photo 114.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 154
thanks guys :smile: and I just found it it's a ritz :smile: golden has a grey one and boy boy I think it's nicer than black! but oh well, black will suit office crap more for next time I guess :smile:

Oh dear, the Chanel fever... :yes:

But I really really love this belt =) I think you could use it as a necklace.. if you wanted a sore neck =p
What a fabulous belt! Did the gold finish hold up? I'm assuming it is a Karl Lagerfeld Chanel and not made earlier than the 80's?