The Perfect Grey Leather bag?

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Alright, so... Anna Corinna has come out with a grey version of her Lady duffle.... I already own it in black... but think it'd be a little much if i got the same bag in grey..
15956-viewsize300-front.jpg

Any reccomendations for a great grey leather bag that isn't going to cost me rent? I love indie designers... which is why I guess I'm so attracted to AC and stuff like that...

^^Luna, just buy another AC ... it's a beautiful bag and I absolutely love that grey color! I've been looking for a grey bag as well but in a more casual style (I have two grey bags already but they're Chanel so they're a little dressy). I like that Anna Corinna, I haven't seen another grey bag I like except for the Thomas Wylde one ... but I just can't justify the price for the TW one.

Alright, so... Anna Corinna has come out with a grey version of her Lady duffle.... I already own it in black... but think it'd be a little much if i got the same bag in grey..
15956-viewsize300-front.jpg

Any reccomendations for a great grey leather bag that isn't going to cost me rent? I love indie designers... which is why I guess I'm so attracted to AC and stuff like that...

Now, that's my kinda bag. One that can be worn on the shoulder & comes w/ an extra strap and can be worn messenger style. Convertible. Practical. Beautiful. And that's not a bag you see all over the place. Love it!

If you love anna corinna and the grey color, why don't you get a different style like the city tote?
15953-ViewSize300-Unfolded.jpg

I was thinking about getting the City tote... but I'm so attracted to the shape of the lady duffel.. and the city tote really isn't practical for me.. i hate hand carry bags...

Thanks for the suggestion though. ;)