New LV Baby Bags coming

aldavis7

LV Lover...
Aug 31, 2006
This weekend the SA who was helping me at the Fairfax Sq store here in NoVa told me that a limited edition baby/diaper bag is coming out (she had told me before but had more info now).

Said it'll be the mini lin pattern, and will be available in 2 colors-- blue and pink. She is unsure about what the bag will look like... but I think she was saying it'll come out in early 2007 (maybe Jan).

Anyway, wanted you guys to know since I remember a thread a while back about LV baby/diaper bags... hope this helps for those of you with babies. :yes:

Awesome - I would never use one though - it gets pretty dirty with baby drool, cookie mush etc. ;)
But the colours might just be pretty for moi!

:yahoo: :yahoo: YAYAYAYAYAYA!! I'm sooooo excited!! Can you tell?! I had asked my husband to get me a Juicy Couture diaper bag for Xmas but screw it, i'm going LV!! :smile: (I have 2 boys under 2 so I know I will definently be using alot of it!)

I have a six month old daughter and I must say that I wouldnt use an LV diaper bag. I am too worried that my daughter will spit up on the bag or something terrible like that would happen. I dont know of many moms who do this, but I use an LL Bean tote bag as a diaper bag (I hope its not tacky)

Not tacky at all Diorlover! I love the look of the LV diaperbags but would never in my current financial situation invest on one.

Good to know... I really don't use a diaper bag with my two year old (I just keep a nice pouch with a diaper, few wipes and bib in my purse) and a bigger bag in the car (just in case ;).) But I do like bags with lots of organization and when my son was younger, it was really hard to find nice diaper bags that did not scream "diaper bag." I can't wait to check it out.

I have a six month old daughter and I must say that I wouldnt use an LV diaper bag. I am too worried that my daughter will spit up on the bag or something terrible like that would happen. I dont know of many moms who do this, but I use an LL Bean tote bag as a diaper bag (I hope its not tacky)

spitting up would be a problem, but my kids never go anywhere near their diaper bags anyway so what do you guys think? Stick with the Juicy Couture diaper bag or invest in the LV one.. (please say lv... :smile: LOL)

spitting up would be a problem, but my kids never go anywhere near their diaper bags anyway so what do you guys think? Stick with the Juicy Couture diaper bag or invest in the LV one.. (please say lv... :smile: LOL)

I just think it would take a lot of work to make sure it keeps clean.
I also have 2 boys (2.5yrs and 8mo) and my bag ends up with all kinds of stuff on it.
Maybe if it was your special baby bag that you just took when you guys went somewhere nice??
I just know I'm too much of a piggy ;)

Anyone have pics of them??

^^I'm totally seeing where your coming from..i'm not exactly all that tidy either.. (especially when all of my energy is going towards my kids which i'm sure, Nyria, you have alot of experience with. My boys almost completely match your kids ages! lol..)
The thing is that i was going to get a Batignolles Horizontal anyways to use as a shoulder bag since when I go out it seems like I have to pack for an army...so i think it comes down to wether i want to mess up a BH or a diaper bag..

Good to know but it's so indulgent to use an LV diaper bag...I would rather spend the same amount of money on something that will last me a long while without baby puke spilt milk crushed cookie mush bread crumbs baby poop from leaking diaper stains from grubby fingers ...the poor diaper bag!!