Hermes Post It Holders, usefull or not?

I'd love to get it because I am usually carrying around a few magazines and a book or two. I have this thing about bookmarking all my favorite magazine articles and book passages with Post Its. I love to read, so this is something I'd carry around with me all the time.

I'm thinking of getting one myself...they are too cute! And it would be a nice splash of color to toss into your purse...hey you never know, some cute guy you bump into may want your number and then you're going to regret not having a Hermes Post-It Holder handy!!

Lol, misspiggy:smile:) Good thinking.:P However, it's not something I'd find that useful, personally, as I don't tend to carry post-it's in my bag. If I want to give my number out, I'd probably have some gum paper I could use, lol.

Lol, misspiggy:smile:) Good thinking.:P However, it's not something I'd find that useful, personally, as I don't tend to carry post-it's in my bag. If I want to give my number out, I'd probably have some gum paper I could use, lol.

Aahhh Sue, but is your gum in an H gum holder? :lol:

I've always wondered about these H accessories, which, to me, are based on wants not needs.