Authenticate This COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this signature wristlet off ebay a year or so ago and questioned its authenticity...wondering if you could help?

It is purple signature fabric, brown fabric lining, brown suede bottom with a brown suede tassel and brass hangtag. No creed inside. Inside tag says "made in China." No idea as to age, style number or name. Authentic?

Attachments

• coachauth.jpg
    coachauth.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 552
  • coachauth2.jpg
    coachauth2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 511
  • coachauth3.jpg
    coachauth3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 513
  • coachauth4.jpg
    coachauth4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 491
I bought this signature wristlet off ebay a year or so ago and questioned its authenticity...wondering if you could help?

It is purple signature fabric, brown fabric lining, brown suede bottom with a brown suede tassel and brass hangtag. No creed inside. Inside tag says "made in China." No idea as to age, style number or name. Authentic?

The wristlet is authentic.

Hi. I just bought a coach bag. I got it from a lady on craigslist. I paid $60 for it, and once I actually felt the bag and started to feel it (compared to my for sure real coach) it started to make me wonder. My real purse is a lot more leather, but still, it just doesnt seem to be the same at all..I so hope I am wrong, just because I am super pumped about having a new coach bag. It is a larger brown bag with "c's" all over it and it has a leather coin bag hanging on the front that say No. C06K-10124 Now im not sure if the second number is a number 0 or the letter o. The inside numbers on that lil leather thing say YE-06-1982. Please help me to find out if this a just a knock-off or real. The lady said it was real, but she almost looked as if it was the first time she ever thought about it...please help. thank you much!

Hi. I just bought a coach bag. I got it from a lady on craigslist. I paid $60 for it, and once I actually felt the bag and started to feel it (compared to my for sure real coach) it started to make me wonder. My real purse is a lot more leather, but still, it just doesnt seem to be the same at all..I so hope I am wrong, just because I am super pumped about having a new coach bag. It is a larger brown bag with "c's" all over it and it has a leather coin bag hanging on the front that say No. C06K-10124 Now im not sure if the second number is a number 0 or the letter o. The inside numbers on that lil leather thing say YE-06-1982. Please help me to find out if this a just a knock-off or real. The lady said it was real, but she almost looked as if it was the first time she ever thought about it...please help. thank you much!

You will need to post pictures of your bag if you want posters here to weigh in on its authenticity.

number on the fron of leather coin bag hanging from the front of large brown bag are No. CO6K-10124 I dont know if the second number is a number 0 or a letter o, so if someone knows how to check, plz help. The numbers in the inside are YE-06-1982 Someone plz help me find out if this is a knock of so I can ditch it. Its beautiful, but only if its real! I cant find out ANYWHERE!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!

How do I get pics up?? Every time I try, it keeps saying that my files exceed the limits... I have no idea what that means. Ive tried to size them differently..but its not working...any idea's to what I can do???

I bought a vintage Coach, see above number, on ebay. When I received the bag, on the inside pocket, I found the creed. Directly beneath the creed stamp, the Serial number above, was GLUED down.

The Serial No. had been stamped in the same color of leather, then cutout, and pasted beneath the creed on the bag I bought.

Did Coach ever PAST or GLUE Serial Numbers down?
Thank you.

I bought a vintage Coach, see above number, on ebay. When I received the bag, on the inside pocket, I found the creed. Directly beneath the creed stamp, the Serial number above, was GLUED down.

The Serial No. had been stamped in the same color of leather, then cutout, and pasted beneath the creed on the bag I bought.

Did Coach ever PAST or GLUE Serial Numbers down?
Thank you.

Yes, Coach definitely did the glued on serial numbers. It was for a short time in the mid to later 1970's.

creed-gluedserialnumberTPF.jpg

This is one of mine. Was your bag made in New York city also?​

:smile:

How do I get pics up?? Every time I try, it keeps saying that my files exceed the limits... I have no idea what that means. Ive tried to size them differently..but its not working...any idea's to what I can do???

If you are having trouble getting the file uploader on here to work, use a free service like Photobucket to host your photos and post the links from there. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.