A few different styles...

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
I was digging in the stock room today and found some interesting pieces. I think they are older styles. Does anyone know what they are called?

ChanelPouchRed2.JPG

ChanelDenim1.JPG

ChanelDenim2.JPG

ChanelViolet2.JPG

ChanelViolet1.JPG

I LOVE the red one, I see that pattern sometimes in Hawaii, it's like Coco Chanels favorite things or something, it has some kind of meaning I think......I actually would love to find one of those......I almost bought a credit card case in that pattern last year, maybe if I find it again I'll get it!

I Love The Middle Purple One
What Is The Retail Value And How Long Is The Chain.
I Believe The Red One Is From Ss 06
And The Airplane Is From The Summer Denim I Believe

How does your store decide when to get rid of old stock? I though Chanel required old items to be taken out of circulation. Do you often have old stock in the back room? How long does it stay lying around? How can it sell, if it's not on display, and no one knows it's there?

Sorry for all the questions... I find this very interesting!

How does your store decide when to get rid of old stock? I though Chanel required old items to be taken out of circulation. Do you often have old stock in the back room? How long does it stay lying around? How can it sell, if it's not on display, and no one knows it's there?

Sorry for all the questions... I find this very interesting!

I don't know how long the stock stays in the back before it gets shipped out. And I don't know when and where it gets shipped to either. I'm not sure what you mean if I often have old stock in the back room. No "new" old stock comes in if that's what you mean, it's just whatever is left over from previous seasons before the merchandises get shipped out. I really do not think we necessarily promote these back stock. Perhaps when someone asks if something from a certain collection is still avaliable and then we bring it out?

I'm sorry I'm not much help with your questions!

I'm sorry I'm not much help with your questions!
Oh, you are helping... thank you!

I thought Chanel had a more rigid system about getting rid of old stock, but I find it interesting that bags sit there for a season or two... or even three.

Any other store would mark down the prices if the item is a year or two years old... but not Chanel.