I would like to indroduce to you: my first bag!:D

nddj

chanel lover
O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
omg you guys, i FINALLY got the bag i've waited for for sooo long!
on the evening before my last exam i picked up my phone ans saw i had a voicemail.. and guess who it was? the chanel boutique!(after about 3 months of waiting!)
they said i had to call them that day because they saw i was on the waitinglist for a bag... but it was allready past closingtime when i listened to the voicemail so i called them the next day..

i was on the waitinglist for a black caviar jumbo classic flap with gold hardware..(there are waitinglists in almost all of europe) but the bag that arrived was the one with silver hardware..

i thought i'd check it out any way just to be sure.. because if i didn't get it someone else would..
at the store i compared it to a smaller black with gold hardware flap.. and turns out i liked the silver one better anyway!!!
my mom got me a wallet to go with it as a graduation gift too:biggrin:

soooo... here it is:biggrin:!

img8729j.jpg

img8730.jpg

img8738.jpg

img8741.jpg

img8744l.jpg

Awww, finally! I'm so happy for you! I know you've waited sooo long.
Many congratulations to you and enjoy, I love both of them, they're gorgeous ;)

By the way: may I ask you how much that wallet was, I need a Chanel wallet in caviar :P

Awww, finally! I'm so happy for you! I know you've waited sooo long.
Many congratulations to you and enjoy, I love both of them, they're gorgeous ;)

By the way: may I ask you how much that wallet was, I need a Chanel wallet in caviar :P

thnx everyone!
and the wallet was about 495-500!:smile:

Congrats on your lovely new items, nddj and on your graduation, of course! Your new bag is just fabulous and your mother has chosen a lovely wallet as a memorable gift to you. They are both just gorgeous!