Help!!! Which LV MC should I get as my First???

Soph

O.G.
May 10, 2006
Hi all LV Lovers

I have finally decided to get a LV MC to add to my collection, not that I have many mind you. At the moment, I have a Gucci, Chanel, a few Prada's (not nylon).

I recently bought the Chloe Paddington at the NAP sale, but I don't like it when it arrived, so I am going to return.

So... am thinking of getting LV MC now, thinking about the Alma or Ellipse.. and a matching long wallet (Porte-Tresor International)..

Which do you gals think I should get the Alma or Ellipse? And if Ellipse which size?

Any other LV recommendations welcome!

Thanks!

just click the "edit" button that's on bottom left of the 1st post.

looks like you are thinking about getting a handheld mono. of the two, i prefer the ellipse. if you like the shape of the alma, get it in epi or damier! :yes:

just click the "edit" button that's on bottom left of the 1st post.

looks like you are thinking about getting a handheld mono. of the two, i prefer the ellipse. if you like the shape of the alma, get it in epi or damier! :yes:

Hmm.. I cant find the edit button.

Im open to suggestions on which LV really, I did conside the epi leather, but I have read on this forum the mono canvas is more hard wearing??

I dont like handheld too much, but LV does the nicest bags in the handheld style... dont they?