Sky Blue or Ice Blue??

I just recently noticed the color ice blue. Not a fan of sky blue but the ice blue is simply gorgeous. More wearable for me. Might have to put that baby on my wish list.:P

I don't want to ask a rude question but is Ice Blue prettier IRL? To me it looks like a washed out, faded, old and sad color. Maybe the color doesn't translate in pics?

I think it's pretty. It's just a real pale icy blue/white. Just a matter of preference, I suppose. There are some very popular Bal colors I don't get, but others love them.

Oh, of course not every color is for everyone. I just can't seem to get a grip on the color, lol.. I'd love to see it IRL. I don't know why I'm intrigued by it yet I don't like it. Go figure.

I will say that it seems like you'd have to be careful carrying ice blue because it probably gets dirtier more quickly than others. I suppose calcaire, white, pale rose, etc., fall in the same "dirty quickly" category.

attachment.php
here is a pix of my ice blue weekender to show you a better pix of ice blue color.:love:

Looks great, Chauss!

There's an Ice Blue Twiggy on ebay that has the nicest leather.. I always find myself checking out the listing over and over. I've done that every time I see an Ice Blue! lol

After seeing Rondafayes makeup and planet on another thread, I really like the ice blue. Its soooo pretty. I'm a big fan of the pale pink too. A little worried about the dirt factor but, I may have to venture over to the ice blue side really soon! thanks for sharing those pictures on the other thread by the way!