Mom and I went shopping!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
:yahoo:

I came home with a Signature Stripe large tote in khaki/parchment.

The Holiday Patchwork Shoulder Tote, Wristlet and Scarf. I can't stop looking at these!

On order (since it seems the Sig Stripe in khaki/parchment is really limited at this time) the Signature Stripe Zip Around Large Wallet and Medium Beauty Case (khaki/parchment) as well as the Holiday Patchwork Mini Wallet.

(Can you tell I like to match? LOL :graucho:)

My Mom couldn't resist the new Soho Stitched wristlet in rose. She drooled over the color, and then decided to order the matching wallet and purse!

Whee!!

Pics to come! I should be getting ready to go out to my Weight Watchers meeting. LOL.

Oh and I am sooo glad I ordered the Sig Stripe wallet when I did. I had seen it on the website yesterday morning, and then later in the evening when I tried to order, it was GONE! :wtf: So I called the 1-800 number and it seems there were only 6 left! :sweatdrop: Whew!! :yes:

congrats!!!! pls post pics!!!!
by the way....i think we live in the same city kristin.....san jose calif...i'm in willow glen just FYI
if so...... is it at the valley fair coach store you shop????
by the way i love your collection...very nice handbags

congrats!!!! pls post pics!!!!
by the way....i think we live in the same city kristin.....san jose calif...i'm in willow glen just FYI
if so...... is it at the valley fair coach store you shop????
by the way i love your collection...very nice handbags

Yep we are at that Coach every week! We love Lily and Myra! And Melva (sp?) at LV. :graucho: