just ordered a sophia!

congrats! You got to use the coupon, right? What a fabulous price for a fabulous bag!! I love that color, I have one myself.. can never get enough of purple/maroon.

yep, i got the 30% off...i literally couldn't stop myself at that price :smile:

luvpurses, i'm so jealous that you have a 'last call' near you! i love them so much more than off 5th!

^ Congrats! You got a great deal on this classic bag, Maroon is a very beautiful & rich color. I'm so happy for all of you. Thithi & Luvpurses are 2 of the top deal hunters! LOL.

yay, we're bag twins :smile: i hope you worked with someone fabulous at off 5th...i talked to nancy, and she was just amazing. love her!

I talked to nancy also and she did mention that it was weird that she was shipping another sophia to california. i think that both bags were sent out on monday. she was really amazing and sweet! love her too. can't wait to get it. :lol::lol: bag twins!!!

I talked to nancy also and she did mention that it was weird that she was shipping another sophia to california. i think that both bags were sent out on monday. she was really amazing and sweet! love her too. can't wait to get it. :lol::lol: bag twins!!!

haha! tPF strikes again! she probably wondered what in the world was going on out here :smile: