Ok ... I think ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I have come to terms with the fact that I may NOT be getting ANY Hermes bags from my list this year at all, considering it's only about one more month til 2007 (give or take a few days) ...

And you know what? It's okay ...

Gah, took a lot for me to write all that just now.:upsidedown:

It was less than a month after I truly made peace with the fact that I may never have (or have to wait YEARS) to have any Birkin that one fell right into my lap.
I think of it like that old (but ofte true) cliche about how you really find love when you're not looking for it.
Your bags will find you, Kou!

I'm someone who believes things happen for a reason, even the events that dissapoint us because there is usually somethings better that happens after that. Kou, I believe your dream bag will show up one day and you'll be in the best position to afford it and enjoy it. It's hard for me to follow my own belief since I always want instant gratification however the times I have waited patiently for something I truly want to happen, it's better than it could have been.

Scarlett, that's so true. I believe that everything happens for a reason too. Every disappointment I've had has led to a much more wonderful opportunity and place than I could have imagined. You just have to hang in there through the hard times and know that it *will* get better. :flowers:

Maybe you will feel better if you think about the members who really want their first bag and have yet to purchase one.

Maybe you will realize how lucky you are right now and the wait won't be that bad. Like Greentea said...it may just fall in your lap at any time!

^ What a great experience! I have not been to NYC in a couple years as DH and I seem to be on a "London-cycle"... British Airways just makes it so easy to stop by for a few days on the way through that we can't resist...