Dang...does anyone know which tote this is?

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Maybe I imagined it, but did Coach recently have a open-topped tote in black which is shaped like the shoulder tote style but in an optic-style pattern with extra large monogram? It was black, silver and white, I think. I could not find it at nordstrom, macy's or the coach boutique here even though I swear I saw something awhile back. Does anyone know if this existed and what its official name is? I'm wondering if the outlet might have it.

TIA! :flowers:

I'm not sure if there was any other, but the only one that comes to my mind is the one from spring/summer that came in white, yellow and khaki optic.

7656_B4WT_d1.jpg

I'm not sure if there was any other, but the only one that comes to my mind is the one from spring/summer that came in white, yellow and khaki optic.

7656_B4WT_d1.jpg

Yep, that's it exactly in style and monogram pattern. The colors were black, grey and white. I all of a sudden fell in gooey love with this bag and now I can't find it :sad: . Any suggestions or something that's very similar?

that bag came in black for a very short time and there were a very LIMITED amount. so please be careful with fakes!

right now you can still order the khaki one, barely, and the yellow and white from coach stores, but black is altogether gone.

g'luck!

that bag came in black for a very short time and there were a very LIMITED amount. so please be careful with fakes!

right now you can still order the khaki one, barely, and the yellow and white from coach stores, but black is altogether gone.

g'luck!

Thanks for the advice!! As much as I detest ebay and am already getting outbid by some mo-fo (sorry) I may just set my sights elsewhere. I don't care too much for the beaded ones. Oh well! :girlsigh:

Girl, are you switching from LV now? :P:upsidedown::angel:

LOL krispin, I'm turning into a plain old Ho and need to mix it up a little. I love my LVs and the new b. Fendi shoulder bag and now, well, I just love this Coach tote I can't explain it!! I actually got my choco Hamptons book tote long after all the LV action, and every time I've gone in the Coach boutique nearby the SAs have been fabulous. One even complimented me on my IF hobo which really shocked me. She said, as I was leaving after a lot of browsing, "Oh, I hope you enjoy your Isabella but I'm sure we can find your next perfect bag for you here and we'd love to help you." It was just so sincere and un-schmoozy it rocked! :wlae:

LOL krispin, I'm turning into a plain old Ho and need to mix it up a little. I love my LVs and the new b. Fendi shoulder bag and now, well, I just love this Coach tote I can't explain it!! I actually got my choco Hamptons book tote long after all the LV action, and every time I've gone in the Coach boutique nearby the SAs have been fabulous. One even complimented me on my IF hobo which really shocked me. She said, as I was leaving after a lot of browsing, "Oh, I hope you enjoy your Isabella but I'm sure we can find your next perfect bag for you here and we'd love to help you." It was just so sincere and un-schmoozy it rocked! :wlae:

You know my SA's at Coach are exactly the same! They always ooh and ahh over whatever we (Mom and I) are carrying (and I rotate alot!) My Perfo Pochette got the most admiration. I must say, I do love my LVs, but I think deep down I am a Coach girl at heart.

We're bringing our fave SAs at Coach and LV Godiva this year. They've been good to us, and we want to show our appreciation.

Ladies, quick update: I WON THE EBAY AUCTION!! OK, I've NEVER done eBay in my LIFE but this bag was meant to be mine and I fought for it down to the last hour :lol: . Thank you all SO MUCH for the research and links. I can't wait till she comes home to Momma :yahoo: .

Ladies, quick update: I WON THE EBAY AUCTION!! OK, I've NEVER done eBay in my LIFE but this bag was meant to be mine and I fought for it down to the last hour :lol: . Thank you all SO MUCH for the research and links. I can't wait till she comes home to Momma :yahoo: .

Woo-hoo!! :yahoo:I can't wait for you to get it!! And you know you are obligated to post pics when you get it!