Chanel Fine Jewelry

i think some of the pieces are very beautiful. i especially love the shooting stars.

Yes! They're gorgeous! I love the Comète and Camelia collections. But this brooch is my absolute favourite. Apparently, there's only one in the world, and my SA said it's sold!

Attachments

• camelia-chanel-paraiba-biennale.jpg
    camelia-chanel-paraiba-biennale.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 876
They're gorgeous!!! Are you going to get them? It comes with a matching ring and necklaces you know :graucho:

I'm thinking (but then again, perhaps not given the gloom and doom of the current economic crisis, tho i am sooooo lusting after it) of either the earrings or necklace (leaning more to the necklace, I heard it comes in a pendant). I seldom wear rings and am super clumsy (I have been able to scratch myself with my own nails, so I doubt I wld get a ring and risk scarring my face with it:graucho:).

BTW, what do you think of wearing matching necklace (pendant) and earrings, do you think it is a bit too much (i tend to wear my sets separately, not sure if it defeats the whole purpose of getting sets to begin with, but oh I love getting sets).

I'm thinking (but then again, perhaps not given the gloom and doom of the current economic crisis, tho i am sooooo lusting after it) of either the earrings or necklace (leaning more to the necklace, I heard it comes in a pendant). I seldom wear rings and am super clumsy (I have been able to scratch myself with my own nails, so I doubt I wld get a ring and risk scarring my face with it:graucho:).

BTW, what do you think of wearing matching necklace (pendant) and earrings, do you think it is a bit too much (i tend to wear my sets separately, not sure if it defeats the whole purpose of getting sets to begin with, but oh I love getting sets).

I think wearing the pendant and earrings at the same time is a bit too much. I tried on the sautoir from the same collection (Camelia Ajouré) and I remember the camelia design is quite big, non? Anyway, more eye candy for you! There's also a bracelet to think about :graucho:

I'm eyeing a pair of pavé diamond earrings also from the camelia collection. Each time I step in the shop, my SA keeps telling me, they're waiting for you, dear. I know I know!!! They're calling my name, even in my dreams! Economic crisis or no, I'm getting them eventually. The design is timeless so I know I will wear them even when I'm 50. I'm just a bit hesitant about paying full retail price on them, so I'm waiting to see if any credit cards might offer some sort of discount/rebate/promotion.

Attachments

• Pendentif-Cameilia-Ajoure-101015_Z.jpg
    Pendentif-Cameilia-Ajoure-101015_Z.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 554
  • Bracelet-Camelia-Ajoure-100656_Z.jpg
    Bracelet-Camelia-Ajoure-100656_Z.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Sautoir-et-collier-Camelia-Ajoure-100446_Z.jpg
    Sautoir-et-collier-Camelia-Ajoure-100446_Z.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 297
pavé diamond earrings wld be sooo pretty too!!!!!! When are u getting them? haha, am i too nosy????

Oooo i love the pendant! I saw the necklace (i think it is the same one) in the boutique but the camelias are not 3D but 2D i.e. flat (the pendant and the earrings' camelia are 3D). Wondering whether u know if the earrings come in stud form i.e. not the dangly ones I saw which u have kindly posted the pics for me?

BTW, hmmmm, why can't i find the pics online? Do u have a catalogue or something? hee hee and thanks for all these pics, u are such a darling!

I don't recall if the earrings come in stud form. I don't think there is but I can't be totally sure. It could be too big to be made into stud form.

I googled "Chanel joaillerie", "Chanel boucle d'oreilles", "Chanel Camelia Ajouré" to find the pictures. It works better in French. I have a small catalogue as well, thanks to my wonderful SA who is patiently waiting for me to buy those pave diamond earrings! I don't know when I'll get them, but pretty soon. Maybe next month?

Oh, some sites for you to check out Chanel jewellery:

http://www.joyce.fr/catalogue-bijoux/m8-chanel-joaillerie.html

http://www.myprestigium.com/jewels/fr/chanel-joaillerie/