vermillion?.. rouge vif?

is tat how you spell it?.. the new line of colors coming out on mid december?.. vermillion is the new red rite? i was wondering if anyone knows what vermillion red is close to?.. cuz i read that rouge vif is close to 04 red but i want to know what red vermillion is close to, please help!!

Someone who posted a copy of the email bal-ny sent out for the new colors and they said rouge vermillion is very close to rouge vif. There is a lot of info on the various reds at ateliernaff.blogspot.com.

HTH!

actually, i was in paris recently and talked to SA's at both BalParis and Printemps and was told the vermillion appeared very very close to rouge vif. i said i thought i noted some orange in it and they said no, no orange. one at balparis said it's more vibrant and "vif" than RV.

hi ya
I just got an email from my SA at BalNY and she said that its like a
crayola red - its still very similar to rouge vif but just a true red. I hope this helps! :biggrin:

guess reds are so popular, they keep coming out with different versions of it, thinking they will keep selling them:idea: ! even on this forum, rouge vif is so popular! I'm considering the new spring red for myself....but I agree with u all that there is too much of the same color schemes--like the blues and greens...