Damier Lockit Horizontal?

Jan 9, 2006
I have loved the lockit horizontal ever since I saw it in the LV store window. :love: It was going to be my first big purchase from LV (at this point, everything I've bought has been $700 or under) to use as a breifcase/work type bag once I graduate with my masters next August. But, the more I think about it, the more I am reminding myself that I am not really a mono canvas girl. I only have vernis, epi, and MC things ... no mono stuff. And, I don't really love the mono ... it doesn't really do it for me. I'm a teacher and don't really want the mono print to scream HEY I MAKE TONS OF MONEY HERE! :roflmfao: because it's so not true, I just save my money and all.

So, I was thinking, why not spend the extra $$ and special order a damier one? Has anyone asked about this? I know some bags can't be SO'ed. But think! No mono print ... and all that chocolate leather instead of vachetta ... :nuts:

The cheapo in me is saying to order the mono from elux and suck it up, but on the other hand it is something I can use forever and the damier may hold up better with no vachetta ...

Here's something I threw together quickly in photoshop to see what it would look like. What do you think?

Attachments

• lockithorizontaldamier.jpg
    lockithorizontaldamier.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 216
Oh a damier lockit would be GORGEOUS!!!!!

Does anyone know what the rough price is to SO something?

Last I heard, it's 30% on top of the original price to go from mono to damier (or vice versa), more for epi, I think ... and you have to pay 50% down when you order and the rest when you pick up.

I figure the LH will be just under $1000 after the price increase, so what's a few hundred more? :rolleyes:

I' sure its only going to be a matter of time before the lockit is in the mc and damier

why not go for the sayela its sorta that style and no special order :smile: i say go for the mm.

I have loved the lockit horizontal ever since I saw it in the LV store window. :love: It was going to be my first big purchase from LV (at this point, everything I've bought has been $700 or under) to use as a breifcase/work type bag once I graduate with my masters next August. But, the more I think about it, the more I am reminding myself that I am not really a mono canvas girl. I only have vernis, epi, and MC things ... no mono stuff. And, I don't really love the mono ... it doesn't really do it for me. I'm a teacher and don't really want the mono print to scream HEY I MAKE TONS OF MONEY HERE! :roflmfao: because it's so not true, I just save my money and all.

So, I was thinking, why not spend the extra $$ and special order a damier one? Has anyone asked about this? I know some bags can't be SO'ed. But think! No mono print ... and all that chocolate leather instead of vachetta ... :nuts:

The cheapo in me is saying to order the mono from elux and suck it up, but on the other hand it is something I can use forever and the damier may hold up better with no vachetta ...

Here's something I threw together quickly in photoshop to see what it would look like. What do you think?

It seems the counterfeiters beat Louis Vuitton and have already introduced their version of the Damier Lockit!!
I found this awful thing on ioffer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 68