Authentic Hardcore bag??

fakeeefaekfkaksdkfkfkakefake

:throwup::throwup:

the satin dustbag, lining and totally wrong tag on the inside should've tipped you off!!

...but at least it's not one of the hilarious first-generation fakes that said "dior roson chardcore" ..... :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hey I am glad someone posted this. I have been looking at this bag online for quite some time now and I love it. How do you tell the real from the fake? What are the differences? Does anyone have one that they can share a picture of?

Hey I am glad someone posted this. I have been looking at this bag online for quite some time now and I love it. How do you tell the real from the fake? What are the differences? Does anyone have one that they can share a picture of?

here are some pics of my bag
100_1908.jpg

100_1911.jpg

100_1912.jpg

100_1913.jpg

100_1914.jpg

100_1919.jpg

100_1920.jpg

100_1922.jpg

hope these pics help

Great pics! What a beautiful bag you have! Does anyone know anything about the white hardcore saddle? It is slightly different from this black one. I saw a picture of Victoria Beckham sporting it and it looks hot! I have posted this pic below. I really want one but I don't know how to spot a fake with this bag. Any help? Does anyone have a white one and if so, do you have pics?

Attachments

• beckham.jpg
    beckham.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 415
Hmmm....I saw one that appeared to have a flap over the top with some piercings and a chain on it. It also has a D that hangs from the front on red leather. It looked like the one Victoria Beckham is wearing in the picture I posted. Does anyone know anything about that syle?

Hmmm....I saw one that appeared to have a flap over the top with some piercings and a chain on it. It also has a D that hangs from the front on red leather. It looked like the one Victoria Beckham is wearing in the picture I posted. Does anyone know anything about that syle?
I have the one VB has in the photo below and I have the Boston bag from the same collection.