calling agenda owner..

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
I am just wondering,do LV makes agenda in different pattern ? I thought they make them in the same pattern for all agenda..I guess was wrong..
I noticed today Bags4me's agenda in silver hardware has different pattern compare to gold hardware. The pattern is the same like the one in Eluxury
I love the silver one, it's very chic PLUS hard to find..

Can someone please enlight me on this...I think all of these agenda are in PM size. Is it because they are newer style??

p10943205_ph_hero.jpg

varios029.jpg

peek.jpg

attachment.php

agenda_1.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh God. For me, that is the ultimate agenda with the rose interior.... didn't realize came in both silver and gold... I think with Rose, I'd prefer gold... good luck, good to know...

i think the silver is only on the mono w/black interior. but the pattern being different on silver vs. gold is interesting...i never would have noticed that.

my SA told me that the koala agendas are being discontinued...all we have left is mandarin interior.

Wow- Good eye! I never would have noticed the pattern. I just never look hard enough! LOL

Oh no. It's being discontinued! Makes me want to order the rose one of elux!?! I would really love the silver though!

I didn´t notice any difference in the patterns until now. I prefer the gold hardware although the silver seems to be more rare.