Today I saw black MC

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Today I saw black MC at the mall the real deal...it is sooo stunning...I was drooling...it is so fresh and unique. All my stuff is mono canvas and I thought wow my mono canvas is nice but, so reserved in comparison..I think the MC white and black are my favorite line right now.:drool: :drool: MC canvas is on my wish list for sure now!!

I just got my MC black Speedy and I am totally in love with it. I wore it for the first time today and this is the first time I can actually say people were gawking at me. It really is stunning and has such a presence.

I just got my MC black Speedy and I am totally in love with it. I wore it for the first time today and this is the first time I can actually say people were gawking at me. It really is stunning and has such a presence.
OMG you have the speedy in black MC that is a total drool bag!!!!! I was so suprised to see black MC because I have never seen it in real like. It looked rich and the colours were like jewels not fluorescent or tacky like I read on some threads...maybe the fakes are weird. Black MC is sooo nice...love the white for spring/summer. Congrats on your gorgeous bag!!!!

OMG you have the speedy in black MC that is a total drool bag!!!!! I was so suprised to see black MC because I have never seen it in real like. It looked rich and the colours were like jewels not fluorescent or tacky like I read on some threads...maybe the fakes are weird. Black MC is sooo nice...love the white for spring/summer. Congrats on your gorgeous bag!!!!

Thank You!!! I agree with you about the colors. Against the black they look so vibrant. I wore it today with black slacks and a deep pink/rose blouse (the color of the pink in the pattern). I picked up the blouse after I got my MC Speedy and together? Simply stunning (If I can say so myself:lol: ).

Thank You!!! I agree with you about the colors. Against the black they look so vibrant. I wore it today with black slacks and a deep pink/rose blouse (the color of the pink in the pattern). I picked up the blouse after I got my MC Speedy and together? Simply stunning (If I can say so myself:lol: ).

dh got me the aureilla mm for xmas...got to try it..love it and now it is going to be wrapped for under the tree...I want more black mc...the bag at the mall was the noe....drool...never thought I would like that bag...it is wowwy gorgeous in black MC...who knew...stunning...love the speedy in black MC...wow bag...have not seen one IRL but, can tell it is a wow bag...

I love the black MC, I only have one piece though which is the trouville. For some reason I seem to go for the white. ( not that I have much as the MC is soooo expensive.)
I can't remember seeing a black MC piece on someone in the street.:shrugs:

got to try it and it is going under the tree for x-mas...love black MC want more for x-mas....

Attachments

• 2006_1027_170539AA.JPG
    2006_1027_170539AA.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 2006_1027_171018AA.JPG
    2006_1027_171018AA.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 80
That is one awesome looking bag! Congratulations! Is it going to be wrapped in clear cellophane? I wouldn't be able to stand it if I can't at least see her through the paper LOL!