Please help me find my next bag...

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Thanks to all you lovely ladies, I purchased my first Kelly this year and I am absolutely delighted with it. I am hoping to get my first Birkin next year. However, in the meantime, I have realised that I don't have a suitable bag for my Mac (15 inch). I need something that can be zipped on the top. I would appreciate any suggestions:heart:

hum,.. a birkin 35cm!!!

That would be a dream..... however, I am still trying to convice my SA that I am 'worthy' and it may be a while before I am allowed to buy a Birkin. Need something a bit sooner for my Mac. I was also hoping to start my Birkin collection with a 30 cm.

I only buy laptops that will fit in a 35 cm Birkin (once inside a padded manila envelope)...maybe you might reconsider the 30 cm and go for 35 cm?

Yes, this is a problem indeed...!
If you can get a hold of a whitebus quickly, then you can justify its purchase as you needed it for your laptop... I do love the whitebus but it is sort of business-y looking...and as you are planning your first Birkin acquisition, I wonder if a 35 cm would be a more practical first Birkin if you think you might put your laptop in it. If your daily things would fit in a 30, or you are petite, just ignore me...

Yes, this is a problem indeed...!
If you can get a hold of a whitebus quickly, then you can justify its purchase as you needed it for your laptop... I do love the whitebus but it is sort of business-y looking...and as you are planning your first Birkin acquisition, I wonder if a 35 cm would be a more practical first Birkin if you think you might put your laptop in it. If your daily things would fit in a 30, or you are petite, just ignore me...

Yes, I'm petite (5-1, 108lbs), so I think a 35 for 'everyday use' will be a bit too big for me. So, now that I have been given the 'green light' (rather unexpectedly) for a Birkin, I will have to put the Laptop bag to rest for a while.

Yes, I saw the thread about the various ideas for your SO--what a wonderful opportunity. How about asking your SA what the options are for stitching? I am thinking...black chevre with silver stitching and palladium (possibly brushed or guilloche)...with a bright colored lining...Whatever you decide, enjoy!

Yes, I saw the thread about the various ideas for your SO--what a wonderful opportunity. How about asking your SA what the options are for stitching? I am thinking...black chevre with silver stitching and palladium (possibly brushed or guilloche)...with a bright colored lining...Whatever you decide, enjoy!

Yes, I agree, I am now definately thinking black chevre. I really want to have a look at some bags with the contrast stitching and also guilloche h/w. Ahh, all the possibilites. I was not expecting this at all today so what a treat!