Don't they make a great pair?

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I carried my 05 grey City to work today, and my scrumptious Rouge makeup bag also arrived today (thanks Oh Donna!). JOY! I immediately transferred the contents of my Fendi makeup bag to the new Rouge and popped it into the grey City.

WOW! I love this makeup bag!!! :love: Look how great these two colors and sizes go together! :nuts:

Attachments

• CIMG0451.JPG
    CIMG0451.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG0453.JPG
    CIMG0453.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG0454.JPG
    CIMG0454.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 116
Lovely!!!

By the way, can anyone tell me, um, what makes a makeup bag a makeup bag? :confused1:

Sorry for the inane question, but couldn't it also be a clutch or something? Does it have pockets inside for brushes or something so its OBVIOUSLY a makeup clutch? :shrugs:

Thanks Decophile or anyone!

Gosh they are pretty together! We sure do have great taste dont we Decophile?.....skimatic10, there are no pockets inside (unfortunately) and I use the ones I have ALL the time. Especially on weekends when I dont want to carry a big bag. It fits my cell, cash, CC, checkbook coin purse, etc very nicely. I have it in Blueberry and Cornflower and my light pink is on its way! Yes its half the cost of a bag, but sooooo worth it.