You know you're a Hermes addict when you...

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
Just wanted to hear your stories about when you realized that you became a Hermes addict.

Here's mine:
I can't believe that the Chloe Paddingtons are on sale at NAP for 50% off and I resisted the tempatation to buy anything (so that I can save for my next Hermes purchase).

I went to the Chanel cruise trunk show yesterday and thought...hmmm...bags seem a bit gaudy... That is when it truly hit me... I am offically addicted to Hermes...I need a fix like an addict...

Oh, DH is finally home, time to start drinking to forget about bags for a while...

when i realized that if worst came to worst, i would part with my prized Vuitton Trompe L'Oeil Trocadero bag from f/w 2004-05 (from the runway and super rare and fairly pricey) to help along with another H bag like an exotic skin Constance, a Slouchy Kelly, or....:love::love::love: a gold Clemence Birkin with any hardware and i'd even take it in a 30cm size:love::love::love: now that is LOVE. :crybaby:
also, i get aches in my chest & a twinkle in my eye when i see the name Hermes, and i want to start buying their RTW and i contemplated a diamond ring from them and i would never shell out $1200 for a regular leather belt anywhere else without blinking an eye or even giving it the slightest bit of thought.

I went to the Chanel cruise trunk show yesterday and thought...hmmm...bags seem a bit gaudy... That is when it truly hit me... I am offically addicted to Hermes...I need a fix like an addict...

Oh, DH is finally home, time to start drinking to forget about bags for a while...

i think that i would spend about 200k a season (400k a year) on fashion if i had my way...
and Hermes would probably get the bulk of it.