What's next on your list? And next? And next? And next?

I will pick up my Kelly jumping boots this week I guess! When I tried them I also took the following with me:
- Orange Ulysse with agenda filling (what a treat to use it!!!)
- Silk scarf (the one with a 'view from a riding train' with lovely colourful 'stripes'). White colourway.

I finally picked up my boots today. Love them!
And I also treated myself on a silk scarf (the classic riding horse design with a black border, in white, black and brown colourway).

On my wish list:
- two-tone belt with Orange
- Dogon wallet in Orange
- Lots of silk scarfs:yahoo:
(And I hope to find a beautiful Ready-to-Wear item during the Sale period).

What items have you recently added on your list? And... what's next on your list? And next? And next?

I finally picked up my boots today. Love them!
And I also treated myself on a silk scarf (the classic riding horse design with a black border, in white, black and brown colourway).

On my wish list:
- two-tone belt with Orange
- Dogon wallet in Orange
- Lots of silk scarfs:yahoo:
(And I hope to find a beautiful Ready-to-Wear item during the Sale period).

What items have you recently added on your list? And... what's next on your list? And next? And next?

Monica Congrats on your kelly boots!! What color did you get?

This thread is so much fun... Especially to come and check out my old list and what has changed!

But I got my 32 BBK w/ ghw

Don't think I want the gold birkin anymore, so I'll just say another 40 B and leave it open like that. :biggrin:

In the near future I'd like to get Peuple du Vent in black (and/or navy or red) and a GM agenda in rouge vif tadelakt. I also want a cashmere shawl, but I am waiting for just the right one, so I think that might take a while. And I still want a Gao someday, or maybe a Massai PM (need to try it on first to see if it will work for me), in a dark color clemence, but unless I find an extremely good deal on a pre-loved bag that's a long way off.

Oh wow, this is back! Well, since December I've gotten Peuple du Vent and my first cashmere shawl (TB in cassis). Still thinking about the agenda...we'll see.

In the short term I'm sure I'll buy more scarves. :biggrin: In the long term (and I mean REALLY long term, like years instead of months)--well I've changed my mind about what bags I want, and goodness knows I'll probably change my mind again before it happens, but I would like a rouge H clemence Evelyne GM, a BBK 32 retourne with GHW (probably vintage), and a bleu brighton Picotin MM.

I'm waiting for a black 30 cm birkin PHW and I am dreaming of the "De Passage à Tokyo" twilly in nacre/chocolat and black/"white" and of the scarf Couvertures et Tenues de Jour in beige/brown. Unfortunately the twilly and scarf seem to be impossible to find:crybaby:.

I got my first birkin a few weeks ago and thanks to a lovely tPFer I also have the De Passage à Tokyo twilly in black/white. Also I have bought a Couvertures et Tenues de Jour scarf in brownish/red colours! It wasn't the colourway I was looking for at first but I think that I like this even better!

So what is next? A calvi in quesche and I still hope to find the tokyo-twilly in one of the CWs I love. I also would like to have a second karo and I might get a few items from the AW2009 scarf/shawl collection.

Strangely enough, now that the rouge H HAC is home, the rest of this list is still the same? No new 'needs' or 'wants' in the bag category :oh::weird: ...although I'm thinking maybe the clutch should be ostrich or lizard ;)

My next is rouge H HAC, coming sooner or later this winter.

Then it'll be dark brown bi-colour Bolide mou 37, after that Bolide mou 37 in vert olive or maybe some new red they've created by that time. Also a Kelly Cut or similar (in black or ebene) somewhere between the Bolides.

Oh and a used and battered vintage Kelly in any colour.

I think I'm the only one with an empty list LOL! Aside from the SO Birkin (I still don't have confirmation whether it went through and, if yes, who knows when it will arrive) I'll just enjoy my wearing my current H goodies.

IMG_1679.jpg

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE either of these!!!!!!!!!

I want a white bag, a bright red bag, and a bright blue bag. I do not know specifics, as I tend know more fully when I can see the bags IRL. I do know that I want all the bags to be 30cm or smaller.

I also want a Rouge H Box Kelly, later. Also, perhaps a purple or orange bag.

Vague, eh?? :smile: