To bid or not to bid...

Oh, I'm totally just getting it for the cuteness factor... I just don't know how much these normally go for used and there aren't many on eBay so I wanted to know what you all thought about the price.

Oh, I'm totally just getting it for the cuteness factor... I just don't know how much these normally go for used and there aren't many on eBay so I wanted to know what you all thought about the price.
that works! the price is good! maybe you can use it to hit the club or the bar???

Not bad for that price...but I'd rather pay an extra $30-$50 or so to get one that's in even better condition! The patina is wayyyy too dark for my liking.

This one looks a little lighter, but looks kinda dirty but probably fixable with baby wipes:
eBay: Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Speedy EXCELLENT (item 330042393205 end time Oct-30-06 20:51:59 PST)

When I was really crazy about this bag, there were many that sold for $190-$230 in really good condition. If you really want one, I'd suggest waiting for one to show up that's in really good condition...unless you want it NOW!