OMG!!!!! Finally Found My Fendi Radio!!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I have to share my excitement! I've been hunting for a Fendi Radio for nearly a year, and even set up an auto eBay search for the Radio. Of course, wouldn't you know it, the person who finally lists a Fendi Radio doesn't call it that. Calls it Fendi Camel (to describe the color, :confused1:). Which makes me think how many other Radios I missed because that's not how the seller identified it in the listing....
Oh well, nevermind. I found one in NEW condition and snapped it up. hasn't arrived yet, but this is what it looks like. :yahoo: :yahoo:
10_1.JPG

wow! i haven't seen that particular design before.. which season is it from?
Oh Pyrexia, I'm still shaking from excitement. I only hit BIN less than 5 minutes ago, and found it less than 6 minutes ago. It hasn't quite sunk in yet!!!

Ahem... well, I have no idea what season this is from. But Fendilover2822 who works at Fendi outlet said that this was a "fashion bag" made only for the season that it came out, made to match that season's line and with matching shoes. So it was a one shot, but they made them in all kinds of colors. I saw most recently on ebay not too long ago but it was an all black python Radio for about $1000, and I wanted leather and the cute color blocks.

I had a chance to snap the radio bag early last year in light purple (the same one that Carrie was holding in a episode of SATC) for half price at Fendi Botique in Sydney when they were closing down but instead I went for a gold baguette. I regret it ever since. Good on you for finding one. They are FAB!

I had a chance to snap the radio bag early last year in light purple (the same one that Carrie was holding in a episode of SATC) for half price at Fendi Botique in Sydney when they were closing down but instead I went for a gold baguette. I regret it ever since. Good on you for finding one. They are FAB!
thanks Chloe and gloss_gal:flowers:

OMG chanella, I would have killed for the purple one Carrie had in SATC! that one was soooooooooo cute.

The first one I saw was a really cute yellow and red one on ebay over a year ago and it sold for something ridiculous like $260. And I've been haunted ever since for not having bought it, and have been on a mission to make up for it. I've seen 2 othes on ebay since but didn't like them. This one I jumped on!

This is the first of what I hope will be my Fendi Radio family.

Oh Pyrexia, I'm still shaking from excitement. I only hit BIN less than 5 minutes ago, and found it less than 6 minutes ago. It hasn't quite sunk in yet!!!

Ahem... well, I have no idea what season this is from. But Fendilover2822 who works at Fendi outlet said that this was a "fashion bag" made only for the season that it came out, made to match that season's line and with matching shoes. So it was a one shot, but they made them in all kinds of colors. I saw most recently on ebay not too long ago but it was an all black python Radio for about $1000, and I wanted leather and the cute color blocks.

I'm pretty sure it is from spring/summer 2004, but I can double check if you really want to know!!