Show us your Longchamp!

ballet_russe

pointe de la mode
May 4, 2008
Hello! It seems to me that here Longchamp has a lot of fans (and non-lovers...), therefore I started a thread for sharing photos of Longchamp. Show us your bags! :biggrin:

Here are my leather beauties. My big collection of Les Pliages will post later.

LC-leather.jpg

Here is the small Legende in black leather and the LM tote and coin purse of patent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's an awesime bag. I SOO didn't know that Longchamp done all leather luxury bags. Sorry, never been a Longchamp fan, but maybe it's time to give them a chance.

Mine's gone everywhere! I originally bought my large le Pliage two years ago for a two-week trip to Eastern Europe. Now I use it to jam my carry-on stuff and for wherever else I go. Right now, it's my one-and-only Longchamp but I'd like to get one in a smaller size. I have a tendency to overstuff it since it's so big.

digdigdig.jpg

Digging through my bag after eating at Cafe Gerbeaud in Budapest.

czguard.jpg

In the Czech Republic.

Reactions: momshj and cheidel
^ thank you for sharing! mine have gone all over the world too.

here is some of my Pliages... I am too lazy to unfold, sorry. more posted later! keeping the suspense...

IMGP1127.jpg

here is type S in violet, type M in navy, type L in light blue and the pochette and coin purse. the baby Pliage mobile charm also!

oh, I don't have my camera handy but I just wanted to say I love Longchamps!
I have a Lepliage in large and a Lepliage messenger....

I think we should have a Longchamp subforum!

Great! Can't wait to see your bags.

Ugh! My camera has just gone awol on me! I sooo need to buy a new one! Will post a group shot when this happens! For now here are some (actually only 3 - I look quite ghastly in most of my holiday pics! Lol :P) of my Le Pliages in action:
Me (aubergine "M") with my Mum (beige "Shopping") on Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
3529878392_111105a6a1.jpg

With a navy "M" in Airlie Beach, Australia
2625434475_b88cf35fc0.jpg

About to fly out of Ballina Airport (near Byron Bay, Aus) and looking rather silly with a navy "M" and a chocolate "L"
2632560798_39d1471a1e.jpg

oh, I don't have my camera handy but I just wanted to say I love Longchamps!
I have a Lepliage in large and a Lepliage messenger....

I think we should have a Longchamp subforum!

I also think that, I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least a single LePliage... But than again - I don't think ppl get as "passionate" about Longchamp bags as they do about other brands - that might be a bit of a problem... :biggrin:

^^ So lovely! You look quite chic with those Le Pliage bags!
Ow! Thanks! That's very kind of you to say! :biggrin: I love the magenta/dark blue combo of your bags! So classic! Have you seen the new cutsomisable LeCabas bags? I really like them but am a bit wary because they only have a snap and I hate it when people can see into my bag... :sad: