I Want Panda!

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
every panda piece i see is just the cutest thing in the whole world! well, right next to my pet skunk. which is probally why im so nuts over panda. but i missed out, im a louis newbie, not to say that i haven't spend 5000 in the past year, but none of it on that line!

we do not allow any buying or selling here, please do not ask for people to contact you w/ items for sale, it's strictly prohibited.

Attachments

• TAKA1.jpg
    TAKA1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 114
  • BigApp.jpg
    BigApp.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 88
I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't get closed! (Please!)
I read the rules, but i missed the buying and selling part! Where is marketplace? I would like to know, especially if it is real LV!

Skunks are awesome pets! They act like a cross between a great cat and a crazy ferret, without ANY animal smells! Not even bad breath! They don't drool or slobber like dogs,either. Tanaka is my baby! They get to be about as smart as 2yr olds, so....watch out. This animal is smarter than my boyfriend at times......

Allison-
you live in Louisville, so I am wondering are you are a climber? a female climber that still has a sense of feminity is rare. actually, I think I am the only one. The rest get kinda burly. Could use another female when we go to RRG, not far from you at all! Lucky Dog.

Skunks are awesome pets! They act like a cross between a great cat and a crazy ferret, without ANY animal smells! Not even bad breath! They don't drool or slobber like dogs,either. Tanaka is my baby! They get to be about as smart as 2yr olds, so....watch out. This animal is smarter than my boyfriend at times......
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: . It is very cute:yes:

Yes. It is done when he is a baby. It's not the most humane thing, from what I hear, but it is better than the alternative. Which is being clobbered over the head, 1/2 dead, dead would be lucky for those guys, and skinned for others to wear. Yea. No.
He is a fur farm rescue, and that alone makes him worthwhile. But he is just so awesome. Exept when he missed the litter box.