I got my Mono Stephen!!!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I called the Charlotte store to see if they had a stephen I could see in person since I have been waiting for eluxury to get one!!! They had one and put it on hold for me. So I went to see it....I REALLY like it. Very nicely made, love the thicker buckels/clips (thicker than the speedy) that the hand straps attach too. Not sure if I like the double zipper but I guess it will just take time to get used to. I took the strap off and put it in the purse to use if I need it. I thought the strap would seem kinda cheap, but in person, it is very well made...and actually kinda heavy which I found surprising. Wish the shoulder strap was adjustable though. I am using the bag, but wondering if it is a bit to big for everyday, but I guess I will see. I LOVE my mono speedy 30, and the size was great for me, this is very similar but maybe a bit bigger. Easier to see things in than the speedy so that is a big plus!!! I am curious if this is more of the 35 or 40 speedy size, it would be interesting to see a side by side of them with the Stephen. So my new "Stevie" is in her new home...MY ARMS!!!!! I will try and take pictures!!!