What Hermes have you seen today?

2muchlux

2muchlux
Sep 10, 2006
I was at a luncheon in So Cal today. Saw five Hermes and I honestly wasn't looking hard. Two Birkins - both black with silver HD, one Kelly in alligator(?) and two shoulder bags with preforated "H"; one brown and one black.

My DH and I are going to NJ next Wed (the shore) for a long weekend to check out property. We love it there.... Manasquan. Do you know?

Yes, it's great down there. I live near Princeton which is about an hour away from there. Call me if you decide to come inland and I'll introduce you to style hell :lol: ( come armed with grey sweats :throwup: and a Coach!).

hey rose -- we're sort of neighbors! i'm on the other side of flemington in pittstown (next to *******). not a lot of hermes in this neck of the woods, either . . . .

We are! Where do you ride? My daughter loves riding but I have not been able to find anywhere good for her yet. Any recommendations?

Yes, it's great down there. I live near Princeton which is about an hour away from there. Call me if you decide to come inland and I'll introduce you to style hell :lol: ( come armed with grey sweats :throwup: and a Coach!).

:lol: You made me laugh. Seriously that is what I love about The Shore - its so not So Cal and not about who has what. Need a break from that...

I only ever see them when I go to SF. Saw one Birkin here...and a fake shoulder Birkin. That's about it! :shame: People have super attitude here about being rich and living in the Sonoma Valley but I never see Hermes so they are not all that! ;) lol j/k