Your Handbag Personality...Who/What are You?

What/Who are you?

• An adventurist...

• An exhibitionist...

• A minimalist...

• A traditionalist...

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Inspired by Bazaar N06 article "jewelry personality" article...

In terms of (H) handbags, are you...

(a) an adventurist?
(b) an exhibitionist?
(c) a minimalist?
(d) a traditionalist?

Adventurist...delight in unexpected twists...completely unsnobby about provenance or price...tinker with styling...creative type who loves odd/different combinations...idol is Victoire de Castellane...

Exhibitionist...interested in the extraordinary, ruthless in the pursuit of the jaw-dropping...on the hunt for special pieces that no one else will have...full of confidence and brash style...wear of extraordinary may be "blazing" or subtle...travels the world to discover extremely rare finds...thrives on showstopping pieces...idol is Miuccia Prada (or?)...

Minimalist...almost bare, eschew the maintenance of the frequently rotated or don't have interest...keeps maintenance to a minimum...relies on tried-and-true favorites...idol is Carolyn Bessette Kennedy...

Traditionalist...prefers the tried-and-true...classic settings...lives and dies by quality...loves family heirlooms, hates trendy...idol is Elizabeth Taylor (perhaps substitute Grace Kelly for handbags)...

LOL...I am such a "C"...a few classic items...I wear the same Cartier watch every day...have 4-5 pieces of jewelry that I rotate a bit (for years)...a black birkin...a "uniform"...solid colors rather than patterns... I aspire to be an "A" from time to time...just a bit of color perhaps?

LOL...I am such a "C"...a few classic items...I wear the same Cartier watch every day...have 4-5 pieces of jewelry that I rotate a bit (for years)...a black birkin...a "uniform"...solid colors rather than patterns... I aspire to be an "A" from time to time...just a bit of color perhaps?
You can borrow my "salad" gloves! (from my avatar) :nuts:

Oh this is tough. I don't quite fit into any of the categories, I guess I am a mix of C and D, but I would like to spice it up every once in a while (A).