Strange question/request for Speedy owners

Monogramboy

*~Chad~*
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Ladies, if any of you own a speedy 30 in mono or damier and/or mono in the 35 or 40 could you ask your husband/boyfriend/other male in the house to hold it and could you take a picture of it? (obviously you don't have to show their faces because if their straight they might be embarresd!) I'm seriously debating getting a larger speedy to use as like a small keepall sort of. I need a bag to bring like one set of clothes to and from shows when I'm performing in a show and/or to stay over one night at a friends and I haven't seen it in person but I think a keepall's a little large but I'm not sure if a speedy on a guy is too gay even for me?!?

Now I want to see pictures lol/
My DH is not home but I am sure he would try to stand weird or something to mock my request! ;)
Anyone have a photo? I think a 35 would look great!

I'd probably get the keepall 45 with shoulder strap. :yes:

If I were a guy I would definitely do this, and just get the one w/o the shoulder strap since you don't like those. I really think the speedy (my absolute favorite bag btw), while not necessarily the most feminine bag, is too feminine looking for a guy. The leather trim and the size of the 45 makes it look more masculine. I also think it will be a much more useful size because it will be able to accomodate clothes, shoes, toiletries, agenda, book, jacket, short umbrella, bottle of water etc. It's always nice to have a little extra room. You'll be using a piece like this years down the road.