Does French purse fit nicely in pochette?

Yes, it does. Here is a pic of Eye Miss You bag (which is a little stiffer but almost the same size as pochette) with French purse, cell phone, pack of cigs (not a cles, but almost the same size:P). I hope this helps.

Attachments

• PICT3742.JPG
    PICT3742.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 118
My damier french purse fits nicely in my mc pochette, along with a pack of tissues, cell phone, lipstick and clés. Like yeuxhonnettes said, you just have to arrange everything really well. :smile:

Wow, it holds more than I thought.

Yes, it does! :yes: But there are two things I'd like to point out:

1) All the things I mentioned would probably not be able to fit into a brand new pochette as the canvas is still stiff. When I got my mc pochette over two years ago I stuffed it every night so that it would stretch and fit in more items.

2) Once everything is nicely arranged and you're ready to go out and need to get your french purse out to pay for sth, be prepared to spend another 5 minutes (at least!) rearranging again as everything will have fallen out of place! :roflmfao:

Yes, it does! :yes: But there are two things I'd like to point out:

1) All the things I mentioned would probably not be able to fit into a brand new pochette as the canvas is still stiff. When I got my mc pochette over two years ago I stuffed it every night so that it would stretch and fit in more items.

2) Once everything is nicely arranged and you're ready to go out and need to get your french purse out to pay for sth, be prepared to spend another 5 minutes (at least!) rearranging again as everything will have fallen out of place! :roflmfao:

I got the picture.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: