Handmaid bag: Yay or Nay and what color

Hi there! I just purchased that bag in black! Pros - GREAT price, very smooth, supple leather, cute design, LOVE the lining, shoulder strap is very comfortable, will hold a lot. Cons - size is too big for me! It was more boxy than I anticipated, I felt like I was like carrying luggage or something. I guess I'm not used to that size of bag. Also, the opening was a bit too small for me - not easy to get things in and out of the bag. I ended up returning it. I think it would be really good for some, just depends on what you are looking for! Hope that helps you make your decision!

I generally stay away from white bags, because white bags can get dirty more easily, and the color tends to become yellowish over time. Especially in the case of big, casual bags, you have to worry constantly about where not to put them. For small white bags, you can put them on your lap when sitting down or having a meal.

Wow, that is a great deal. I was eying these when there was a 50% off coupon. I suppose I could use a cream bag. :graucho: It is such a pretty color. Oh, I meant to ask: Is the jet pure black, or dark gray? It is hard to tell in the photos. Thanks!