Help!! Damier Azur Speedy 30 or Black Epi Speedy 30?

Gosh those are two totally different bags. I would get the black epi since you can use it now (Fall/Winter). The Damier you can get later when you can acutally use it!?!

Hee hee yeah they are totally different!!

I just worry about getting tired of the Azur...

but the black epi speedy is like $900 or so....for like $100 more, I could get the Saleya GM!! What to do?!

:smile: I wish I could just get all 3!!! LOL

The other thing that I worry about is that I already have 2 Speedys...one Damier and one Mono...would getting the Azur or the Epi be overkill, since these are my ONLY LV bags? Should I try to expand my collection abit more diversely??

There are alot of people that have more than one speedy, me included. I have the Damier Speedy 25, Mono Speedy 30, Red Epi Speedy 25, and I just sold my Mono Speedy 25 not too long ago. We just love our Speedies. LOL!!

Speedy is my fav as well...I just worry that having ONLY Speedys is not the smartest way to go. I can totally see having many many Speedys if you have a fab collection of all sorts of different LV bags such as Yeux:smile:

I, however, am very new to the LV obsession--dang TPF!! LOL

I wonder if maybe getting the Saleya would be the best move...damier is so low maintenence...

Speedy is my fav as well...I just worry that having ONLY Speedys is not the smartest way to go. I can totally see having many many Speedys if you have a fab collection of all sorts of different LV bags such as Yeux:smile:

I, however, am very new to the LV obsession--dang TPF!! LOL

I wonder if maybe getting the Saleya would be the best move...damier is so low maintenence...

I think a Saleya would be a great choice! :yes:

:smile: I wish I could just get all 3!!! LOL

The other thing that I worry about is that I already have 2 Speedys...one Damier and one Mono...would getting the Azur or the Epi be overkill, since these are my ONLY LV bags? Should I try to expand my collection abit more diversely??

I love the speedy! IMO I think it would be fine to have then in every design!